How Can We Help?
We strive to provide our homeowners with outstanding customer service. Our goal is to complete Warranty Requests as soon as possible following our receipt of your written request and verification of eligibility.
Before submitting a warranty request, please look over our most commonly requested "Non-Warrantable" items. This will help us to expedite your request for warrantable items that are covered. If you have questions pertaining to home maintenance, please refer to the Ashburn Homes Homeowner Manual. This provides you with general maintenance and upkeep ideas.
We understand that your Warranty Requests are very important to you. They are important to us as well, and we strive to resolve things quickly and efficiently for you. For that reason, we ask that you submit your Warranty Request when you can be available during normal work hours so that our warranty personnel can conduct an evaluation and warranty work can be conducted.
Warranty Emergencies, after normal work hours, should be addressed by calling the necessary trade contractor directly. These phone numbers are provided to you. Emergencies are defined as:
- Total loss of heat when outside temperature is below 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Total loss of electricity. (Check with your utility company for local outages first.)
- Total loss of water. (Check with your local water department first.)
- Plumbing leaks that require entire water supply to be shut off.
- Gas leaks. Contact the utility company and plumber.
In the case of any emergency or something in which a response is required in under 36 hours please do not use this method to contact the builder. Please take all reasonable steps to protect your home and property.
Send a Request